Yoga Nidra Means Yoga Sleep
A very deep relaxing guided meditation helping to nourish & heal on a very deep subconscious level. Helping your mind & nervous system to fully rest & restore.
Scientifically proven 45 minutes is equivalent to 4 hours sleep.
5 Benefits of Yoga Nidra
1. Anyone can do Yoga Nidra just get comfortable & warm
2. There is no wrong way to do it, falling asleep is ok as the unconscious mind is absorbing the practice while you sleep.
3. Yoga Nidra is easy to incorporate into your daily life, Put the headphones on, practice right in your bed or on your comfy sofa or yoga mat anywhere! enjoy & you have no excuse not to do it if you're going to be lying down anyway.
4. Easiest way to meditate, its simple just listen, promoting deep rest & relaxation that isn’t found in your average meditation practice. The stages of body scan and breath awareness alone can be practiced to calm the nervous system, leading to less stress and better health.
5. Yoga Nidra offers time & space to explore identify your needs emotionally physically & mentally, Yoga nidra offers a space to explore what you need in the moment, as well as an opportunity to work on releasing long-held emotions.Yoga nidra can serve as a pathway to freedom without creating bodily stress.
Yoga nidra is an accessible meditation practice that focuses on cultivating multiple levels of well-being. Practiced with consistency and awareness, you may likely discover that you can find a good amount of peace in a short period of time.